My Moonlighting Obsession Creations!

Marlena

Hi MoonlightingMagic, when I click on the link to your site at bluemoonlighting.freeforums.net, are those stories all written by you? Or is that a collection by different authors?

Boink

Administrator
Staff member
Happily enough, MoonlightingMagic has given me her blessing to add all of these stories to the EU right here on the Home/Forums page of this website! I am working through them right now, with the following added in just the last few days!

Standalone stories:
  • The Seduction of Maddie Hayes (listed immediately below "The Son Also Rises")
  • Afternoon Delight? (listed immediately below "Plastic Fantastic Lovers")
  • Terms of the Heart (listed immediately below "Shirts and Skins")
  • Desk Duty (listed a few down from "Perfetc")

Added here:
These are sequential and spun off from "Blonde on Blonde" to form an alternate "After BOB" timeline.
  1. Green on Blue
  2. Three Months Later
  3. Lost Weekend
  4. Hungover

Added here:
These are sequential and spun off from "Perfetc" to form an alternate "After Perfetc" timeline.
  1. La Ville de Copains (The City of Pals)
  2. Retourner au Monde Rel (Return to the Real World)
  3. Conserver dans la Famille (Keep It in the Family)
  4. Quatre est une Foule (Four's a Crowd)
  5. Deja Vu
  6. Enneig (Snowy)
  7. La Ville de Lamour (The City of Love)

Added here:
These are sequential and spun off from "Eine Kleine Nacht Murder" to form an alternate "After EKNM" timeline.
  1. The Fall and Rise of David and Maddie
  2. A Family Affair
  3. A Family Affair Party

The rest are coming soon!

UnderMoonlight

Also if you're on Facebook join my Moonlighting Group! I see a couple of familiar names on this site already!
Thank you so much for posting these links! I am so happy to find all these active sites <3

Boink

Administrator
Staff member
I have finally finished reading and adding to the Home page/EU timeline MoonlightingMagic's sprawling epic "3 1/2 Weeks", as well as its sequel, "7 1/2 Weeks (Four Weeks Later)." These stories comprise an "After THH" Alternate Timeline, document the author's unique spin on David and Maddie's passionate post-rolling-BMW time together, and paint a wonderfully detailed picture of two people from different worlds trying to forge a relationship (or decide if they even want one) together.

If you're a mature (or at least adult) member of our reading audience, I highly recommend giving the entire saga a read right here.

FanofMoonlighting

I have finally finished reading and adding to the Home page/EU timeline MoonlightingMagic's sprawling epic "3 1/2 Weeks", as well as its sequel, "7 1/2 Weeks (Four Weeks Later)." These stories comprise an "After THH" Alternate Timeline, document the author's unique spin on David and Maddie's passionate post-rolling-BMW time together, and paint a wonderfully detailed picture of two people from different worlds trying to forge a relationship (or decide if they even want one) together.

If you're a mature (or at least adult) member of our reading audience, I highly recommend giving the entire saga a read right here.
Were these written recently? I'm excited to read some new stories! :)

Boink

Administrator
Staff member
Were these written recently? I'm excited to read some new stories! :)
They have been online for some time at MoonlightingMagic's websites (see the links she provided above) under the title "4 1/2 Weeks", but only just now added and organized into the EU timeline here. Hopefully, the summaries I have written for the individual episodes will help you determine whether or not you have read them before.

Marlena

I have finally finished reading and adding to the Home page/EU timeline MoonlightingMagic's sprawling epic "3 1/2 Weeks", as well as its sequel, "7 1/2 Weeks (Four Weeks Later)." These stories comprise an "After THH" Alternate Timeline, document the author's unique spin on David and Maddie's passionate post-rolling BMW time together, and paint a wonderfully detailed picture of two people from different worlds trying to forge a relationship (or decide if they even want one) together.

Looking forward to reading these stories!

Sandra

I know my stories are far from G-rated. However, Sue's stories will probably require you to fan yourself after you're done reading. They are seriously hot!

MoonlightingMagic

Yes the stories are for mature readers who are not easily offended.