FanArt

Marlena

I wanted to show this to you all. This is a photo of a watercolor painting that my stepmother painted for me for Christmas. I'm pretty sure you all know the photo she was using as a reference. Last summer when I started writing fanfic, I had planned to eventually put all my stories in a binder. I wanted to have a cover for the binder that was "handmade"... just like my stories. So since my stepmother has been taking watercolor painting lessons for the last few years, I happened to mention to her one day that it would be really neat if she could paint me a picture of Maddie and David. That was several months ago, and we hadn't talked about it since. So, it was a real surprise on the day after Christmas when she gave it to me. I love it! My favorite gift this year by far!

Attachments

• Watercolor.JPG
    Watercolor.JPG
    762 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

Boink

Administrator
Staff member
I wanted to show this to you all. This is a photo of a watercolor painting that my stepmother painted for me for Christmas. I'm pretty sure you all know the photo she was using as a reference. Last summer when I started writing fanfic, I had planned to eventually put all my stories in a binder. I wanted to have a cover for the binder that was "handmade"... just like my stories. So since my stepmother has been taking watercolor painting lessons for the last few years, I happened to mention to her one day that it would be really neat if she could paint me a picture of Maddie and David. That was several months ago, and we hadn't talked about it since. So, it was a real surprise on the day after Christmas when she gave it to me. I love it! My favorite gift this year by far!
That is really wonderful, Marlena! Just beautiful! Please pass my compliments along to your stepmother, and thank you so much for sharing her Moonlighting art with us!

MoonlightingMagic

Great job!

UnderMoonlight

WOW!! Thats gorgeous. Such a lovely and thoughtful gift.

northernlight

Brilliant!