David's disregard for Maddie and the client

FanofMoonlighting

I hated the beginning of this episode when David showed up to the meeting late and hungover. If we are to believe he hasn't drunk too much in 2 years, why did he pick this particular night to do that? If he had already found out about the death, that would have made some sense. But I don't think he had known yet. He must have known he had an important meeting in the morning. And then when he wasn't even a little bit sorry for what he did, that made me even madder. I wonder what happened to the poor client?

MoonlightingMagic

I hated the beginning of this episode when David showed up to the meeting late and hungover. If we are to believe he hasn't drunk too much in 2 years, why did he pick this particular night to do that? If he had already found out about the death, that would have made some sense. But I don't think he had known yet. He must have known he had an important meeting in the morning. And then when he wasn't even a little bit sorry for what he did, that made me even madder. I wonder what happened to the poor client?
Make amends? I've never even see an a mend! LMAOOO I would have killed him lol