Cover art

Wow! This is gorgeous, Ryan! This makes me wish you were actually releasing the story in a graphic novel format. Can I ask who the artist is that made this? It looks so good. How is part two coming along?

Wow! This is gorgeous, Ryan! This makes me wish you were actually releasing the story in a graphic novel format. Can I ask who the artist is that made this? It looks so good. How is part two coming along?
I found the artist here, and though his portfolio may seem a bit dark for something like Moonlighting, it appealed to me because I wanted "Redfield of Dreams (Part I)" to have a pulp, noirish, vintage detective magazine-style cover. I also have no doubt that his obvious talent will allow him to effectively capture any requested tone as I hope to continue working with him. On that note, both the script and cover artwork are roughly halfway complete for "Redfield of Dreams (Part II)."

Now here's where I throw out a curve ball. Sometime within the next few months, I will be posting "Redfield of Dreams (Part III)" to conclude what has become a trilogy. Yep, that's right. Part III will be out before Part II, and it's perfectly fine to read them that way. In fact, to read Part III first should leave readers more curious about what happens in Part II than the other way around. Anyway, Part III is "the truth that found me" first (as GGC would say), and I can't wait for you to read it.

Thanks,
Ryan

Back