As Marlena's season 5 backstory approaches the Annie Arc...

Marlena

I am eager to see your take on how Annie wound up in bed with David on the stakeout!
How 'bout this, Sue? I'll tell the story that leads to David and Annie being in the hotel room, and then you write a story about the sex scene itself. You write those scenes so much better than I ever could! lol ;)

MoonlightingMagic

How 'bout this, Sue? I'll tell the story that leads to David and Annie being in the hotel room, and then you write a story about the sex scene itself. You write those scenes so much better than I ever could! lol ;)
Sorry but I can not write a sex scene between David and Annie! Just say quick that they boinked and do not go into detail. But anytime you need a sex scene with Maddie I will do it!

Marlena

I just have to say that I for one am glad you won't write a sex scene for Annie and David. If you had, I know I wouldn't be able to read it. :sick:
The sad thing is... I'm sure those two had lots of sex during the couple of weeks or so that Annie was in town. Lots of eewy-gooey sex where he talks to her in that strange cutesy voice that he does only when he's talking to her and it just sickens me.

MoonlightingMagic

The sad thing is... I'm sure those two had lots of sex during the couple of weeks or so that Annie was in town. Lots of eewy-gooey sex where he talks to her in that strange cutesy voice that he does only when he's talking to her and it just sickens me.
NOOOOOO he just closes his eyes and pretends it is Maddie!!!!

MoonlightingMagic

No way could I ever write that - it would turn into a snuff film lmaooo

I've been reading your stories about Maddie and David's time in Paris and then when they came home, and when you brought Annie into the story I was worried you would have them sleep together like they did on the show. Thank you for not doing that! :)
NOOOO. And when I have one of them sleep with someone else in my stories they never really enjoy it lol