Any ETA for this story or "David's Drive"?

Marlena

3) Wait for you, Ryan, to finish writing "David's Drive" and "A Chip Off the Old Rock". I am eagerly awaiting these two.🙂
Ryan, I caught that you did not address #3 here on my list. Have you been able to work on either of these stories? I am totally in for anything with David and Mr. Hayes.

Marlena, I have moved this question to the forum for "A Chip Off the Old Rock" because:
  • I don't want to distract from any discussion of your next project in the thread from which this came.
  • Between my two directly connected works-in-progress that you mentioned, "A Chip Off the Old Rock" will be arriving much sooner than "David's Drive"... probably in the next 2-3 weeks. It will feature David meeting Mr. Hayes in Chicago to pay him back in full (plus interest) and Mr. Hayes ditching the eggshells in terms of dealing with Maddie. I am humbly dedicating this one to the late, great Robert Webber and giving it my all to hopefully live up to his legacy as the one and only Alexander Hayes.
Thank you for your interest!
Ryan

Marlena, I have moved this question to the forum for "A Chip Off the Old Rock" because:
  • I don't want to distract from any discussion of your next project in the thread from which this came.
  • Between my two directly connected works-in-progress that you mentioned, "A Chip Off the Old Rock" will be arriving much sooner than "David's Drive"... probably in the next 2-3 weeks. It will feature David meeting Mr. Hayes in Chicago to pay him back in full (plus interest) and Mr. Hayes ditching the eggshells in terms of dealing with Maddie. I am humbly dedicating this one to the late, great Robert Webber and giving it my all to hopefully live up to his legacy as the one and only Alexander Hayes.
Thank you for your interest!
Ryan
Can't wait!

Hi Ryan, do you have an update on both "David's Drive" and "A Chip Off The Old Rock"? These two have always stayed on my radar over the last year. Please tell me you're still planning to write them...

Back