About this story...

FanofMoonlighting

I wrote "What's Wrong With Maddie?" when I was 13 years old, so it is pretty silly. Funny thing about this script is that I wrote it in the summer of 1987 (that's what I have written on it), and in it Maddie finds out she's pregnant and decides to go to Chicago to be with her parents. None of that had happened yet on the show, so I don't know where I got that idea from.

Boink

Administrator
Staff member
I wrote "What's Wrong With Maddie?" when I was 13 years old, so it is pretty silly. Funny thing about this script is that I wrote it in the summer of 1987 (that's what I have written on it), and in it Maddie finds out she's pregnant and decides to go to Chicago to be with her parents. None of that had happened yet on the show, so I don't know where I got that idea from.
Well, wherever your idea came from, it was good enough for GGC. (Yes, I am none-too-subtly encouraging you to share this story.) :)

FanofMoonlighting

Well, wherever your idea came from, it was good enough for GGC. (Yes, I am none-too-subtly encouraging you to share this story.) :)
It is handwritten, so I will type it up this week. Keep in mind it is really silly, I was only a kid when I wrote it. And it ends with "to be continued...", but I never finished it. :(

Quest

13? You are a natural.

At that age, you likely wouldn’t have known the baby was likely David’s.

A sequel would be great. 👏👏👏