6 of 8 "lost" Virtual Moonlighting episodes have been found!

No worries. I totally understand about life and being busy. There's a reason most of the ideas I've come up with so far are currently nothing more than "Available Concepts." Someday... right?

Sarah, I'm glad you're here, and I hope you'll continue to be a part of this place. Marlena and Sandra have been turning out really wonderful new stories on a regular basis, and I keep adding more and more from the seemingly endless existing supply by MoonlightingMagic (who continues to work on new material, as well.)

Anyway... thanks for being here. :)
I looked at those available concepts and I’m thinking about it. Those are some good prompts!

Sarah I’m so happy you doing well!! It’s awesome Moonlighting helped shape your childhood! Lol

Boink

Administrator
Staff member
It would seem I spent too much time enjoying the holidays and adjusting the season 5 timeline in ways that only our currently active writers would notice. I won't be able to finish proof-reading "The Business of Betrayal (Part II)" in time to post it tonight. Though the need for adjustments is nearly non-existent, I am really enjoying this story and don't want to rush through reading it.

So, in true Moonlighting fashion, there will be no "new" episode tonight. The good news, however, is that you won't have to wait another whole week (or more) for me to get my act togther. I should have it posted by this Friday at the latest.

In the meantime, I would highly recommend reading "The Business of Betrayal" (Part I), if you haven't already, to prepare for its exciting conclusion.

Thank you sincerely for your patience and understanding.

Boink

Administrator
Staff member
Well, it has been an adventure, but I have just now posted "The Business of Betrayal (Part II)", the sixth and final (so far) "lost" Virtual Moonlighting episode whose author, Dana, was kind enough to track down for us. Thank you so much to Dana for writing these stories so many years ago, and for giving me the honor of presenting them now. After more than 15 years with a hole in it, Virtual Moonlighting is now virtually complete.

At this point, the only two pieces still missing of the VM puzzle are its very first two episodes, "Little Problem Annie" and "Little Problem Annie (Part II)." The quest for those stories continues, and I remain cautiously optimistic that they will be resurrected somewhere down the road. Don't stop believing, my fellow Moonlighting/VM fans...

Until then, I will now also resume delving into and posting MoonlightingMagic's seemingly endless supply of stories, not to mention capturing date screenshots for ML seasons 1-3, pre-Lost Year episodes. I also have a couple other ML-related projects in the works that I'm looking forward to sharing with you all as soon as they are presentable.

Thanks for reading, everyone!